It is nearing the end of the summer, but this isn’t like any regular summer as the 2012 Olympics are in full swing over in London since beginning on Friday, July 27, 2012.. Surely, you’ll want to watch some of the television coverage of your favorite events and by looking at the TV listings, there is a lot to see. Still, this is the summer and you may be on vacation in a place like Walt Disney World, and you need to know exactly how to catch all the action so here is how you can.
Below is a list of the Walt Disney World Resort hotels where you can catch coverage of the 2012 Olympics on television. Perhaps you don’t feel like spending all the time in your room and want to enjoy the Disney surroundings but still want to see the Olympic events. Well, you can.
Before heading to your preferred Disney location though, be sure to check out the 2012 Olympics full television schedule so you know when and how to catch your favorite events.
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge – Victoria Falls, Sanaa Lounge, Maji Pool Bar and Uzima Springs Pool Bar
- Disney’s Beach Club Resort – Crew’s Cup Lounge
- Disney’s Yacht Club Resort – Martha’s Vineyard
- Disney’s Contemporary Resort – The Wave Lounge
- Disney Grand Floridian Resort & Spa – Mizner’s Lounge
- Disney’s Boardwalk Inn – ESPN Club
- Disney’s Port Orleans Resort Riverside – Muddy Rivers Pool Bar and River Roost Lounge
- Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – Scat Cat’s Lounge
- Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort – Gurgling Suitcase at On the Rocks Pool Bar and The Turf Club Lounge
- Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort and Campground – Crockett’s Tavern
- Disney’s Wilderness Lodge – Territory Lounge
- Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort – All pool bars
- Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort – Banana Cabana
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park – Rainforest Cafe
- Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort – Rix Lounge
- Downtown Disney – Fulton’s Crab House, Wolfgang Puck Cafe, Paradiso 37, House of Blues and Rainforest Cafe
- Disney’s Polynesian Resort – Tambu Lounge
For e-mail updates whenever a new article is posted, please subscribe at the bottom of the page and follow me on Twitter: @CapnDanny, GooglePlus, or join my group on Facebook and The World of Disney – WDW and Back Again.
Be sure to visit DoctorDisney for all the Disney talk and news you need.