• Sunday, August 5th – 14th annual Niagara County Fair Classic Car Show at the Niagara County Fairgrounds, 4487 Lake Ave. (Rt. 78) in Lockport – register 10 a.m. to noon, show noon to 4 p.m.
• Sunday, August 5th – Eden Corn Fest Car Show at Eden Elementary School, Rt. 62 in Eden – registration 8 to 11:30 a.m., judging starts at noon.
• Monday, August 6th – Taste of Clarence and Cruise Night at Clarence Town Park, 10405 Main St. in Clarence from 4 to 9 p.m.
• Sunday, August 12th – Ninth annual Rotary Clubs Car Show at the Northtown Center at Amherst, 1615 Amherst Manor Dr. in Williamsville – indoor/outdoor show from 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
• Sunday, August 12th – All Pontiac, Oakland and GMC Truck Show at East Aurora Buick Cadillac and GMC, 535 Main St. in East Aurora from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
• Sunday, August 19th – Clutch Artists Autorama at the Erie Canal Harbor from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
• Saturday, August 25th – Second annual Town of Amherst Highway Dept. Open House and Car Show at Highway Dept., 1042 N. Forest Rd. in Williamsville from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
• Sunday, August 26th – Toy Town Car Show on Main ST. (Rt. 20A) in East Aurora – registration from 9 a.m. to noon at Moose Lodge, show noon to 4 p.m.
• Lockport Monday Night Cruise – Mondays through Labor Day at Ida Fritz Park, Main St. at Transit in Lockport – from 6 to 9 p.m.
• Pautlers Tuesday Night Cruise – Tuesdays at Pautlers Drive In of Clarence, 6343 Transit Rd. in Clarence – from 6 to 9 p.m.
• Texas Roadhouse Cruise Night – Wednesdays through October 10th at Texas Roadhouse, 900 Young St. in Tonawanda – 4:30 p.m. start
• Sweet Melody’s Cruise Night – Wednesdays at Sweet Melody’s Authentic Italian Gelaetria, 8485 Transit Rd. in Clarence (just south of Millersport Hwy.) – from 6 to 9 p.m.
• Dunn Tire Raceway Park Wednesday Night Cruise – DTRP, Gunnville Rd. in Lancaster – 5 p.m. start
• Shredd and Ragan Wednesday Cruise Night –Gratwick Riverside Park, River Rd. in North Tonawanda – from 6 to 11 p.m.
• Cruise N at the Lube – Thursdays through September 20th at Quaker Steak and Lube, 6727 Transit Rd. in Lancaster (in front of the Regal Cinemas) – 5 p.m. start
Contact Paula at firstname.lastname@example.org