Belk Stores have just released their most-wanted new fall fashions, and the selection is amazing. The new looks range from bold, bright colors to fitted jackets and slimming pencil skirts. Some new shapes are topping the charts, creating new silhouettes, along with sophisticated looks that are sure to flatter.
Metallic yarns and shimmer combine with tantalizing new textures to add a bit of glitz and glamour, while the crossbody bag is back with new tri-color treatments and buttery-soft leathers. It’s a season of demure femininity, chic sophistication, retro-glam, and new takes on timeless classics.
These new look for fall are extremely affordable, with prices beginning at less than twenty dollars. Thrifty shoppers will appreciate the selection, the contrasting and coordinating pieces, and the opportunities to create affordable outfits for campus, corporate or casual wear. Belk has it all, and it costs absolutely nothing to look!
Here’s a peek at the most important items of the season for women. Belk suggests that we, “indulge our style sensibilities and look polished and pulled together in a fashion minute.” New trends to watch for this fall include:
- Fitted blazers: All the cool labels agree that the jacket is back and better than ever. This classic looks newest when shaped to perfection to contour your curves.
- Bold color: It’s no surprise that vibrant hues are at the top of the list for fall. Color clashing, color blocking, and color banding are very much on-trend.
- Ankle pants: These pants are the fashion basic that lets you elevate your style when you add a silky shirt or a shaped jacket.
- Beautiful blouses: This is sophisticated chic at its best. Get creative and pair it with jeans or partner it perfectly with a slim skirt.
- Pencil skirts: Hitting at or around the knee, the pencil is sure to be figure flattering and be one of your all-time favorites.
- New shape sweaters: Pullover knits in boxy shapes with dolman sleeves, metallic yarns and elegant openwork head the list of new looks.
- Glitzy tops: Show a bit of shimmer and style with metallics, beads, sequins and sparkle.
- Shift dresses: Simple, sleek and chic, this classic is back with Intense colors, leather trims and deluxe fabrics.
- Fashion watches: Watches go glam this fall with rose gold, steel or two-tone finishes making a new statement.
- Cross-body handbags: Bold hues, butter-soft leathers and tri-color treatments can go from campus or the workplace to the weekend.
- Boots: From glam booties to fail-safe knee high boots, you’ll see new heel treatments and innovative materials combined in new styles.
So, here we go, ladies. Balk has given us the latest new looks and it’s up to us to see which will meet our needs, our style, and our budget best.
Belk is located at 3400 Forest Drive, 421 Bush River Road, 100 Columbiana Circle and 670 Promenade Place in Columbia.
To see Belk’s complete selection of new fall looks, or to place an order online, please visit Belk’s website.
As always, maximize your style and minimize your spending~