It’s been a pretty wild week in the CBS “Big Brother” house, so Wednesday night’s show has a lot to cover. After the quick recap of last Thursday’s double eviction of Boogie and Ashley, then Sunday’s nominations of Dan and Danielle by Head of Household Frank, we start this week’s show.
Britney and Dan begin to work on their strategy, which involves getting Dan down with Ian’s special Golden Ball of Veto, and possibly Danielle also if one of their alliances wins the Veto.
The Veto ceremony is held, and Dan admits in the Diary Room if he wins it, he’ll take himself down even if it means one of his “Quack Pack” alliance has to go on the block. Dan draws the “Player’s Choice,” and picks Jenn to play in the competition, so everyone is in the Veto except for Joe and Ian, who’s ineligible because he’s already got the Golden Ball of Veto.
The PoV is a “Draw Something” competition, where to win points HouseGuests have to answer a puzzle, and also take a punishment. If they miss the puzzle or don’t accept the punishment, they’re out.
- Frank wins first guessing “avacado,” and has to dye himself green.
- Dan gets “hunger,” and has to eat an “Ick Stick,” a skewer of pig’s ear, boiled cow stomach, and pickled artichoke. Then he eats the “Veto Sushi,” which is acorn jelly and fermeted soybean in a seaweed wrap.
- Jenn gets “clock,” and has ninety seconds to burn her clothes.
- Britney gets “shackle,” and has to choose a HouseGuest to be shackled to for 24 hours. She picks Danielle.
- Frank gets “shower,” and has to agree to a chum shower every time an alarm goes off over the next 24 hours.
- Frank gets “carrot,” and has to wear a carrot suit for a week.
- Frank gets “bench,” and agrees to sit out of the next Head of Household competition.
- Danielle gets “spots,” and lets the other HouseGuests splatter her with paint.
- Dan gets “trip,” and agrees to take a 24 hour long trip to the “Solitary Dance Party.”
- On what could be the final puzzle, Frank gets caught whispering “summer” to Britney, and is eliminated from the competition even though he has a huge lead.
- They play one more round, and on “ticket”, Britney rings in but doesn’t know it, so she’s out. Jenn rings in, and decides to take the points, even though she has to be on slop for the rest of the summer.
Jenn is the Power of Veto winner, her first win of the season in anything. Frank tortured himself for nothing.
(For part two of this article, please click here.)