Fashion and personal style blogs have taken off recently, becoming mainstays of the modern fashion age. While many of the biggest bloggers are based in the fashion hubs of New York and Los Angeles, Colorado also lays claim to some wonderful up-and-coming voices in blogging. Here are five of the biggest names in Colorado fashion and lifestyle blogging right now.
1. Couture Colorado: Life & Style is a local blogazine that features the best of fashion and DIY, interesting facts and stories about Colorado, local events and giveaways. The site started in 2011 as an addition to the already established Couture Colorado: Wedding site, which was founded in 2010. If you’re looking for local shopping tips and features, this is the site for you. Their goal is “providing Colorado women with their daily dose of inspiration while shining light on one-of-a-kind Colorado businesses,” presenting high-fashion trends on a down-to-earth, local level.
2. The Chloe Conspiracy, the fashion and personal style blog of a Colorado native, features a mix of trends, discounts and deals along with personal style posts that highlight Chloe’s chic and feminine sense of style. Chloe, a wife and mother of two long-haired chihuahuas, pulls off trendy looks with unique, stylish flairs that are all her own. Readers will melt over her feminine dresses, pretty peplums and to-die-for accessories.
3. Denver Fashion Beat is a comprehensive site of everything fashion-related happening in and around Denver. The site’s articles feature a diverse range of subjects with everything from advice on what to wear for certain occasions, to the biggest coming fashion events in Colorado. If you’re looking for some style tips and tricks, or are just looking for a heads-up on what’s coming up in local fashion, Denver Fashion Beat has it all.
4. Fashion Snag is the personal style website of Jacqueline Rose, a Denver native. Jacqueline’s style is a boho-chic mix of casual and classy, featuring playfully patterned shorts, gauzy blouses and sky-high platforms and wedges. Fashion snag incorporates different multi-media aspects to truly make it a unique blogging experience. The blogger’s outfit videos take you step-by-step through her looks, giving the viewer a comprehensive styling experience.
5. Denver Reign is a popular local site that features fashion in a fun and fabulous light. The blog’s site claims that “with an eye for design, passion for fashion and no-nonsense attitude, Reign hopes to deliver a humorous, ultra-feminine perspective on life, style and the pursuit of fabulous.” The blog, which recently began publishing a print magazine that can be found on newsstands around Colorado, contains fun articles on everything from fashion to home to travel.
Do you have a favorite Denver or Colorado fashion blog, let us know in the comments below!