Push.com.ph is conducting a survey regarding the courtship of Gerald Anderson to Sarah Geronimo, the said poll is asking if this is the right time for Gerald Anderson to stop courting Sarah. They gave two choices, (1) yes, because the parents are very strict and (2) no, he should fight for it.
And as of this writing, there are 162,429 voters and 58% of them are saying that Gerald Anderson should not stop courting Sarah, and the other 42% of voters believe that he should stop fighting. The result of this survey shows that most of Gerald’s fans are in favor for him to continue his journey because they really knew that he loves the “Concert Queen” so much.
Actually, this is an acid test for Gerald because we do not know yet if the Geronimo family is just testing his patience because they want to see if he is ready and willing to wait for Sarah Geronimo. No doubt, Sarah loves him based on her body language, added to that, she was crying when she sang her last song with her daddy Delfin, I think, she feels the pain.
Hit this link and click the word subscribe under my name to get instant updates.
- Sarah Geronimo and Gerald Anderson’s saga has ended
- The controversial question and answer portion of ‘Sarah G, Live!’ with mommy Divine and dady Delfin Geronimo
- Sarah Geronimo denies relationship with Gerald Anderson on ‘Sarah G, Live!’
- Mommy Divine Geronimo wishes a lot of good things for Sarah Geronimo
- CLICK HERE FOR MORE UPDATES…