Summer is winding down and it is time to prepare for back to school and hunkering down in the comfort of the abode during the colder months. Time to have fun shopping for new fab goodies to dress the body and abode.
Fab.com has a single mission; “… to make our customers, partners, and employees smile.”
They stay true to their word, with cool sales on decor, fashion, jewelry, and fun gifts, from up and coming artists, designers, and companies, at up to 70 percent off.
Take advantage of this exclusive invite to Fab.com. Membership is free but by invitation only.
- Once you get your membership, “login and save a bundle on some awesome design objects.”
New sales on the coolest furnishings can be found with each new day starting daily at 11am ET/ 8am PT.
Stop by Fab.com everyday to browse the cool furnishings, magazine offerings, fashion, eyewear and jewelry, and even pet treats, gifts, accessories, and much, much more.
Following is a tease of the fabulous finds right now at Fab;
- Space Lighting; Light Up The Night “Say hello to the most creative and fun lanterns out there. Space Lighting offers innovative, energy efficient lighting for the modern home and patio. Each of these lanterns is waterproof, wireless, rechargeable, and portable—and they can transition between a spectrum of colors.”
- Fab Finds Furniture; Antique Textiles Turned Modern “One of our goals—straight up—is to find the Fab-best furniture to fill your home. This collection is especially close to our hearts (and we hope it wins yours) because it features a few of our favorite things: velvet rugs, colorful poufs, and chairs upholstered in antique textiles, all handpicked by us.”
- Martha Davis; Reclaimed Wood Shoes And Belts “Martha Davis wants you to wear wood. And look good in that wood. Her singular, stunning shoes and belts are crafted in San Francisco from reclaimed wood, vegetable-dyed leather, and resin. Facilitating her fascinating works of forestry is The Workshop Residence, which supports artisans from all disciplines.”
- Mojo Backpacks; No Ordinary Bookbag “Remember your old backpack from school? Sure, it was monogrammed with your initials, but did it show off your personality? Probably not. Mojo Backpacks feature durable construction and ample space to better bear your belongs, as well as outrageous designs that will let your freak flag fly.”
- Design of Love; Plastic Louis XV-Style Furniture “Design of Love was founded by Graziano Moro and Renato Pigatto in 2009. The collection’s fanciful seating and planters are inspired by 17th-century royal French décor, but brilliantly crafted from modern plastics. Long lasting like their forerunners, Design of Love’s creations are, however, very easy to care for.”
- Malagana; Precarious Shelving “Alejandro Gomez Stubbs’ inspiration for the furniture of his Malagana design studio is the vivid hues and earthy designs of his native Colombia. He mixes the natural beauty of wood and metals with touches of man-made color. His work is easy to recognize—it can be spotted at Design Within Reach and W Hotels.”
Check out a preview of just some of the sales coming
Thursday, August 16th
- The Utility Collective; Hand-Crafted Art And Accents “The Utility Collective was established to share the work of U.S. craftsmen with a wider audience. Founders Eric Pfeiffer and Steve Piccus nurture relationships with talented designers in order to tell the full story behind each product. The items in this collection enrich everyday life with inspiring details.”
- Tjori Scarves; Indian Scarves To Treasure “Brand-new scarf line, Tjori, isn’t officially launching until September, but we’ve got a sneak peak of its beautiful wares right here. Based out of New Delhi, India, Tjori aims to present a fashion-forward interpretation of Indian mythology. The result is colorful, abstract, and totally covetable accessories.”
Friday, August 17th
- BL Industries; Glass Globes Filled With Wonder “Driven by the desire to enhance the places where people spend the most time, designer Ben Longenbaker of BL Industries creates original handmade pieces to fill your home with wonder. From serenely beautiful moss ball aquariums to illuminated glass lamps and chandeliers, these designs add charm to everyday”
Saturday, August 18th
- Son of a Sailor; Charming Bracelets & Necklaces “The couple that designs together, stays together. Married couple William Knopp and Jessica Tata learned this when they left their day jobs to start Son of a Sailor. This lovely collection of handmade bracelets and necklaces speaks volumes for their creative compatibility and is a testament to true love.”
- Baxton Studio; Carefully Crafted Furniture “Baxton Studio knows that design cannot be defined by one component but rather the artful intersection of material, style, and function. Luxurious upholstery, exquisite inlay, and swiveling steel are just a few of the qualities you’ll find in this collection of furniture for the contemporary cosmopolitan abode.”
Sunday, August 19th
- Roll & Tumble; Letterpress Posters Y’all! “In our digital, mass-produced world, it’s nice to find a company like Roll & Tumble Press that’s committed to doing things the old-fashioned way. Run by Christie Turk and Caleb Pritchett, the Little Rock, AR studio uses traditional methods and antique machines to make letterpress prints that evoke a slice of Americana.”
New specialized shops open every weekday evening at 7pm ET/ 4pm PT.
- Vintage Mondays
- Fashion Tuesdays
- Kids Wednesdays
- Pets Thursdays
- Foodie Fridays
Fab’s mission is “to delight you, inspire you, make you laugh, and give you something to look forward to…to provide the best designed website and apps, selling the best designed products, delivered with the best designed service…to literally LOVE your every interaction with Fab.”
Spread your smiles with your Facebook friends.
- Fab has connected with Facebook to allow customers to brag about their coolest of purchases with Facebook friends.
Enjoy preparing for the upcoming season with new dream buys. Have a great time shopping and never be afraid to dance!
Subscribe and enjoy reading all of my articles under the titles of Interior Decorating, Long Island Interior Design, Decorating, Arts & Exhibits, Lifestyle, as well as General Pets, Fashion Trends, and Long Island Prepper written for pingroof.com.