A Daily Word from the Word weekend activity for August 11/12, 2012
“What is man that You are mindful of him, and the son of man that You visit him?” – Psalm 8:4
My prayer is that this weekend activity will bring you to a different and more intimate place in God during your weekend time. I am believing, decreeing, and declaring amazing breakthroughs for you, in you, and in your life as you begin to dig up those hard places in you and in your life; allowing the Word of God to break up every hard place that currently keeps you from receiving and experiencing God’s best for you.
I suggest that you acquire a three-ring binder and a journal for these weekend activities.
God Bless you.
This weekend activity will require you to reference my article entitled “God has not overlooked you” (© 2012. Gargano) published on August 10, 2012.
1. How does reading Psalm 8:4 speak to you? What does it invoke and provoke in you?
2. When was the last time you felt overlooked? Explain the circumstances surrounding this experience and the person/people who you felt overlooked you. What did you do with how it made you feel?
3. How often do you feel overlooked by people? Why do you think this is? Can you see the strategy of enemy coming against you in this way?
4. After reading this article, how will you now work though your feelings of being overlooked? How will you bring it to the Father?
5. How will you change your mindset regarding visiting with your Heavenly Father?
May God Bless you and Keep you always.
With warmest regards,
And in service of The Most High King,
Click here for the PDF version of this message.
Suggested tools for further study:
Matthew is founder of HMD Ministries and sits under the leadership of Apostle Dr. Don Lyon of Faith Center Ministries International in Rockford Illinois, where he is a member.