The Howard Stern Show for Monday, July 30, 2012 featured the following highlights.
1. Poopgate Residue – Tim Sabean’s explosive diarrhea isn’t going away any time soon. Monday morning’s Howard Stern Show opened with an extensive discussion of the ongoing fallout from last Monday’s Poopgate scandal. In addition to countless song parodies rolling in regarding Sabean’s “outburst,” Howard 100 News Reporter Jon Leiberman is pressing forward with a full scale investigation.
See video of Tim Sabean admitting that he’s the Poopgate perpetrator here
Leiberman brought additional photo evidence in to the studio to show that the Stern Show bathroom is still marred by the incident.
“It stained the wall so much,” said Leiberman “That it’s going to take an intense cleaning to get it off—maybe bleach, ammonia. And under the railing there’s still a lot of residue…it’s, like, the handicapped rail. And it appears that Tim may have grasped on to it—maybe he was having such a violent episode that he grasped the rail…See the remnants there…by the end of the rail? But if you trail that to the right, all under there that’s all—it’s rust, that’s feces—under there, that has now dried.”
Robin Quivers added:
“You know what we need? We need those people who clean up after a murder.”
2. Olympic Baba Booey shouter interviewed – Jake Herbert, the U.S. athlete who shouted out “Baba Booey” on camera during Friday night’s opening ceremony for the 2012 London Olympics, called in to the Stern Show from his training camp in Belarus. Herbert, who is going for wrestling Olympic gold on August 10th, says he’s got his eyes on a much bigger honor than the most prestigious athletic medal in the world:
“I’m looking to get gold and that will get me on the purple Howard Stern couch, and that’s the whole goal of this all. People are going to ask me why I’m wrestling. Most people say it’s for their parents, their country, but I’m going to say I’m doing it for Howard Stern…If I get gold and they ask me how I fell, I’ll say it feels Baba Booey, Baba Booey, Baba Booey.” See the video of Jake Herbert’s Olympic Baba Booey here
3. Tiffani Thiessen in studio – The “Saved By The Bell” and “Beverly Hills, 90210” actress made her first appearance on the Howard Stern Show Monday morning to promote her current series “White Collar”. She talked about losing her virginity at age fourteen–to a 19-year-old and did her best to dispel some rumors about her ex-90210 cast mates. See sexy photos of Tiffani Thiessen here
4. Will the Farter and his mom – The flatulent Wack Packer appeared in studio to “help” his mom win $1,000 by answering trivia questions and letting him fart on her when she answered incorrectly–and she answered incorrectly a lot. See video of Will farting on his mother’s head here
5. Howard weighs in on the “Twilight” break up – In addition to ridiculing a video of a teen girl obsessed with the Kristen Stewart-Robert Pattinson cheating scandal, Howard also defended K-Stew by saying that no one should be settling down at age 22, and pointing the finger at director Rupert Sanders for moving in on an “impressionable” girl. Read Howard Stern’s comments here
Follow the Howard Stern Examiner on Twitter and Facebook