When an expected 1,000 real estate brokers, top executives, entrepreneurs, journalists, analysts and investors gather this week at Real Estate Connect San Francisco, learning about and testing the latest technology and marketing techniques will be a priority.
“Real Estate Connect brings the best and brightest minds in technology and real estate together to debate, discuss and define the business of real estate,” Margaret Kelly, CEO of RE/MAX, said when Inman announced her company would be one of the main sponsors of the event.
Real Estate Connect San Francisco will take place August 1-3. Inman News says eighteen companies have been selected to participate in the Start-Up Alley program at the conference, showcasing new approaches designed to help agents increase productivity.
Companies slated for Start-Up Alley offer a diverse menu of products and services.
- BetterVoicemail provides a professional voicemail service for real estate professionals by transcribing voice mails and prioritizing callbacks.
- Blazing Tours provides an all-in-one video solution that allows real estate professionals to shoot, edit, and publish professional-quality videos using a smart phone.
- BreakthroughBroker.com is a free resource center where real estate professionals can create marketing materials, learn from industry leaders through interviews and news, and share through blog posts and local events.
- Doorsteps is an online task management platform that helps real estate professionals educate and guide homebuyers through the home buying process.
- DreamCommerce is a social real estate platform that integrates MLS data and allows agents, brokers, and home buyers to connect and collaborate in a private, cloud-based workspace.
- Happy Inspector is a property inspection application for iPad, iPhone and Android.
- HelloFax is building the paperless office through the use of digital signatures and online faxing technology.
- HomeZada is an all-in-one homeowner application that manages home improvement projects, home maintenance calendars, etc., in the cloud.
- LeaseRunner integrates tenant applications, background checks, e-signature leases, and rent collection into one digital process.
- Listedby.com is a free online marketplace and social network focused on real estate assets and real estate professionals.
- Nest4Less delivers timely home-related guidance, reminders and discounts.
- POSTfuser is a direct engagement social media company that works with real estate professionals to create custom, client-centric posting strategies to multiple social media platforms.
- RealSatisfied is a customer satisfaction and reputation management resource built specifically for real estate.
- Repree Real Estate Transaction Manager is an online solution for real estate professionals to accelerate the buying and selling process.
- ReVinta allows consumers to access popular websites, tools, and connections directly through a real estate professional.
- SavvyTours Inc. allows real estate professionals to create their own virtual tours.
- SweepRE Interactive is the creator of an iPad app allowing agents to create listing presentations on the go, as well as a developer of agent websites on the WordPress platform.
- Videolicious allows real estate professionals to create professional-quality video using their phone, tablet or desktop.