Kids’ denim starting at $10 at Kmart this week is just the beginning of the exceptional savings on back to school fashions for students of all ages. Kids’ shoes, in an assortment of popular styles for girls and boys, and kids’ character backpacks with bonus supply boxes are also only $10. More featured savings for back to school are Bongo juniors’ colored leggings for $14 and buy one, get one 50% off kids’, men’s and women’s socks.
At Kmart, there are more styles and colors than ever before. Whether your young student loves the new patterned leggings and zebra miniskirts, or prefers classic denim and plaid shirts, Kmart has styles starting at only $10.
Back to school savings include:
- Basic Editions girls’ tops and bottoms 2 /$10
- Boys’ 3-piece layered top and beanie sets $12 (Reg. $16.99)
- Route 66 boys’ denim $14 (Reg. $19.99)
- Dickies and NSS boys; woven tops $10
- Boys’ reversible tops $12 (Reg. $14.99)
- Dickies and NSS boys’ belted denim $16 (Reg. $24.99)
- Basic Editions boys’ tops and bottoms $7.98
- Route 66 or NSS young men’s tees $9.99 (Reg. $12.99)
- Signature by Levi Strauss & Co. young men’s skinny jeans $24.99 (Reg. $29.99)
- NSS young men’s long sleeved woven shirts $18.99 (Reg. $24.99)
- NSS young men’s denim $21.99 (Reg. $29.99)
- Young men’s graphic thermals $14.99 (Reg. $19.99)
- Route 66 young men’s shirts $14.99 (Reg. $19.99)
- Route 66 young men’s basic tees $7.99 (Reg. $9.99)
- Route 66 young men’s premium denim $17.00 (Reg. $24.99)
- Juniors’ Bongo lace-back tops $8.99 (Reg. $12)
- Juniors’ Bongo cold-shoulder tops $9.99 (Reg. $14)
- Juniors’ Bongo sequin sweaters $11.99 (Reg. $16)
- Juniors’ Bongo colored denim $14
- Juniors’ Bongo denim $17.99 (Reg. $24
- Dream Out Loud juniors’ tops $8.99 (Reg. $12)
- Dream Out Loud juniors’ camis $5.99 (Reg. $8)
- Dream Out Loud juniors’ skirts $6.99 (Reg. $10)
Also sale priced for back to school are Basic Editions men’s cargo shorts, men’s Basic Editions, Rustler and Wrangler jeans, Route 66 women’s denim, Bongo juniors’ fashion denim, handbags and accessories by Dream Out Loud. To complete her new looks for school, all fashion costume jewelry is sale priced at buy one, get one 50% off.
Kmart also has savings of 50% off Hanes women’s panties and bras, and buy one, get one 50% off on Curvation, Joe Boxer, Maidenform, Jaclyn Smith, Vassarette and Playtex bras. Beneath it all, send her off with happy-face winking Joe Boxer panties priced at 5 for $15 or a hot leopard print in Jaclyn Smith hipsters priced at 4 for $18.
The selection is excellent, the styles new and on-trend, and the prices very right for Columbia thrifty shoppers.
Kmart is conveniently located at 7325 Two Notch Road, 99 North Arrowwood Road and 6169 St. Andrew’s Road in Columbia.
To see Kmart’s complete selection of back to school savings, or to place an order online, please visit Kmart’s website.
As always, maximize your style and minimize your spending~