One of the largest and most popular vacation and golf resorts on Florida’s Emerald Coast, Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort is offering a special Labor Day deal:
Picture Perfect Labor Day Getaway: Reserve two nights and get a third free night by using the code FREE3 when booking. Complimentary amenities:
- Two 4-hour bike rentals each day
- 1 hour free canoe or kayak rental
- 1 hour boogie board
- 1 hour free tennis court use
- Free access to the fitness center (adults only)
- Free seasonal resort tram transportation
- Admission to the Baytowne Art Walk
- and more!
The Labor Day offer coincides with the Baytowne Art Walk (Aug. 31 – Sept. 2), an extravaganza of art and live music in Sandestin’s Village at Baytowne Wharf. (Family-friendly and entertaiment oriented, Baytowne features the Adventure Landing Playground, Adventure Zone with the Florida Gulf Coast’s only zipline, Carousel and the Blast Arcade and Laser Maze.)
With four championship golf courses, stay-and-play packages at Sandestin are fabulous values
- Home to two PGA Champions Tour events, a Robert Trent Jones Jr. design, Raven Golf Club earned 4 1/2 stars from Golf Digest.
- Burnt Pine Golf Club is a Rees Jones design that meanders along the Choctawhatchee Bay and through the pine forests and wetlands of the Emerald Coast.
- Golf Digest’s gave Baytowne Golf Club 4 ½ stars for fairways that ramble from the beach to the bay, with elevation changes and tall, tall pines.
- Named among “Top Five Golf Courses in Northwest Florida” The Links Course has gorgeous views from ive holes that run along Choctawhatchee Bay.
With 7 glorious miles of beaches and bayfront, the sprawling Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort comprises 30 neighborhoods of vacation rentals, condominiums, villas, town homes and hotel accommodations. Plus 15 tournament-level tennis courts, 19 swimming pools, a 113-slip marina, a fitness center and spa, 19 dining outlets, and miles of walking and biking paths.
More here about golf in Florida.
Travelers from San Francisco to Sandestin fly into Pensacola Gulf Coast Regional Airport (PNS) on several regional airlines.
Founder/editor of BestGolfResortsofTheWorld.com, Karen Misuraca is a travel and golf writer from the California Wine Country. She blogs golf travel and writes about Deep Culture Travel. Check out Karen’s new iPhone app, California Coast North.