On “Love and Hip Hop Atlanta,” Mimi is often calm and collected, but in a newly released video following Monday night’s explosive reunion, Mimi goes off on a heated, expletive-filled rant. In the video, which you can view below, Mimi curses all the haters who judge her actions during the first season of “Love and Hip Hop Atlanta.”
- Story: Karlie says she’s watched Joseline’s sex tape
In the video, which features music producer Jermaine Durpri, Mimi defends her actions (or inaction) on “Love and Hip Hop Atlanta”—things like staying with Stevie J after his infidelity and being cordial with Joseline—by telling viewers they have no right to judge her…in pure 2Pac “Hit ‘Em Up” style.
“Celebrity b*****. Fat b*****. Skinny b******. Model b******. Actress b*****. All you motha f*******’s. Get the f*** outta here! Don’t act and don’t f***** play,” Mimi yells into the camera.
“Like I’m the only b**** who’s been cheated on! Ya’ll motha f*****’s please … My s*** is just on TV and I was real about my s***!”
- Story: Joseline tries to prove she’s not a man
Mimi then says that while people may judge her, she at least was truthful about her story.
“I didn’t f****** lie! I told the *** **** truth,” Mimi says.
“So f*** ya’ll!”
Leading up to the “Love and Hip Hop Atlanta” reunion show, Mimi sat down with producer Mona Scott Young and said that despite appearing to some as a woman who got repeatedly disrespected by her man in front of millions of viewers, Mimi said she has no regrets about signing onto the show.
- Story: Karlie keeps avoiding the question of her age
“No regrets. Everything is on the table now,” Mimi told Mona.
Part 2 of the “Love and Hip Hop Atlanta” reunion airs next Monday on VH1.
- For more coverage on Love and Hip Hop Atlanta, be sure to join my TV Examiner Facebook page, as well as subscribe to this TV column for instant email updates!
YOU’LL ALSO WANT TO READ:
1) K Michelle talks about sex on the first date in unaired bonus scene
2) Joseline thinks that Karlie is ‘in love’ with Benzino
3) Mimi calls her love triangle with Stevie J and Joseline a ‘circus’
4) Erica mocks Joseline’s voice, calls her ‘big homie’ in unaired bonus scene
5) Mimi shoves Stevie J in unaired bonus scene
6) Did Joseline slap Stevie J while in therapy?
7) Mimi says her trust in Stevie J is ‘demolished’
8) Stevie J explains why he cheated on Mimi
9) Mimi calls the reunion show ‘stupid’
10) ‘Love and Hip Hop Atlanta’ producer maintains that the show isn’t fake
11) Mimi’s mother abandoned her for Scientology
12) Listen to K Michelle’s song for Mimi now [AUDIO]
13) Mimi says that Stevie J’s cheating ‘hurt me to the core’
14) Momma Dee caught dancing on a stripper pole [VIDEO]
15) Is ‘Love and Hip Hop Atlanta’ really ‘digital crack’ that harms our children?
16) Lil’ Scrappy wants to see Erica cry
17) Mimi enjoys watching Joseline punch Stevie J
18) Mimi emotionally heals by scattering her mother’s ashes
19) K Michelle confronts Shay, defends Erica in bonus scene
20) Mimi punches Stevie J in front of TMZ cameras
21) Tatyana Ali of ‘Fresh Prince’ spoofs ‘Love and Hip Hop Atlanta’
22) Stevie J loves being the villain on ‘Love and Hip Hop Atlanta’
23) Erica feels Lil’ Scrappy doesn’t love her
24) K Michelle stops having sex, wants to be celibate
25) Joseline admits to having ‘dirty sex’ with Stevie J
26) Karlie flirts with Roscoe Dash, says her relationship is ‘complicated’
27) Benzino gives Karlie a ring to show his commitment
28) Erica was never ‘in love’ with Lil’ Scrappy
29) Joseline says Stevie J had sex with her best friend
30) Is Evelyn Lozada’s divorce due to ‘fame and self-promotion?’
31) Evelyn’s Twitter goes silent following alleged abuse by Chad Johnson
32) Twitter users lash out against Evelyn Lozada, blame her for alleged abuse
33) K Michelle cries after Rasheeda claims her abuse was fabricated
34) Benzino’s anger scares Karlie
35) Evelyn Lozada’s upcoming spin-off show canceled by VH1
36) Mimi says she’s ‘done’ with Stevie J on season finale
37) Benzino says part of ‘Love and Hip Hop Atlanta’ was re-enacted for the cameras
38) Joseline insists she’s not a man on the reunion show
39) Mimi says that ‘Love and Hip Hop Atlanta’ is not negative for black women
40) Karlie continues to sidestep the question of true age