Money talk: How much are pharmaceutical companies earning?
A global market.
- It’s show business after all.
Control, fear, association, money, campaigns, brainwashing are definitely tactics used by drug companies to show case their deadly pills.
Pharmaceutical companies operate through the global economy making billions. Using unhealthy misleading marketing ads, complicity of some senor physicians, poor academic leaders ready to sell you poison. Most pharmaceutical companies describe them-selves as ‘good guys’ only trying to promote health and providing pills to fight diseases. Influencing and paying scientific researchers to bring their drugs to market is an everyday thing. The deadly consequences is often blame on the patient as oppose to the death merchant.
How are pharmaceutical companies able to sell their products?
TV, radio stations, ads in magazines or newspapers; celebrities advertising a specific drug for special condition; computer, you tube and other communicable ways are some of the tools used to promote and sell medications.
How much are pharmaceutical companies earning?
Merck & co
- Sales totaled $48.0 billion.
- The revenue was $33,591 million.
- Revenue was in the amount of $67,425 billion.
- Net sale was $21, 2 billion.
- Net sales were of $58, 566 million.
- Net sales worldwide was 39, 9 billion.
- Total turnover was £27.4 billion.
- Selling sickness by Ray Moynihan and Alan Cassels, published by Nation Books. 2005.
- Death by prescription by Ray D. Stand, MD, published by Thomas Nelson. 2003.
- Death by medicine by Gary Null, PhD, Martin Fieldman Md, Debora Rasio MD and Carolyn Dean MD, ND; published by Praktikos books. 2011.