In August, the best college cheerleading squad in the country ventured into the Oregon wilderness, stripped down to their bikinis, and partied with Puddles, the Ducks’ mascot. Thanks to some cameras making the trip as well, you didn’t have to be at Triangle Lake to enjoy the views.
- Federal court rules that cheerleading is not a sport.
The trip to Triangle Lake should quickly become a long-time tradition for the Oregon cheerleaders.
While the poor guy wearing the Oregon mascot costume must have been drenched in sweat in the 90-degree heat, don’t feel too bad for him; bikini-clad women packed the water, docks, and shores, and the Puddles costume likely did a great job of hiding how visibly warm the person wearing it was.
Here’s to another great college football season.
Oregon’s 2012 football schedule:
- September 1 – vs. Arkansas State
- September 8 – vs. Fresno State
- September 15 – vs. Tennessee Tech
- September 22 – vs. Arizona
- September 29 – at Washington State
- October 6 – vs. Washington
- October 18 – at Arizona State
- October 27 – vs. Colorado
- November 3 – at USC
- November 10 – at Cal
- November 17 – vs. Stanford
- November 24 – at Oregon State
© 2012 Max Price – All Rights Reserved.
Follow me on Twitter @OsportsExaminer and on Facebook.
Click the “SUBSCRIBE” button below to receive free updates on important Oregon Ducks Football articles sent directly to your e-mail.