A first glimpse at the impossibly gorgeous setting for Red Mountain Resort is enough to melt the stress and make you glad you took the plunge into a spa and fitness escape. A popular pampering, hiking and kayaking spot for active Angelenos, the resort is offering some spicy spa deals for fall.
“We are pleased to offer guests a way to save this fall with an array of packages and offerings,” says general manager, Tracey Welsh. “With cooler temperatures in the mornings for hiking and warm afternoons for kayaking or enjoying some sun, there’s no better time than fall to experience all that Red Mountain has to offer.”
Here are few options to chew on:
- Red Rock Relaxer Package: This limited fall special starts at $230 and includes a a deluxe room, which comes with a $100 credit towards spa and adventure activities, or a villa with a $200 credit when booking this package. It also includes three healthy meals per day, daily guided morning hikes, unlimited fitness classes, healthy life classes and events, personal discovery activities, Eat Well, Feel Well cooking demonstrations and more. This package is based on double occupancy and available now through October 31, 2012.
- Canyon View Yoga: The resort is offering a 90 minute session for $45 that teaches poses that help burn calories, release toxins and reduce inches..
- Tai Chi on the Rocks: For $45 you can take this 90-minute class, which is held on the rocks during sunset in Snow Canyon, and indulge in a series of graceful, choreographed moves to promote health, relaxation and mental focus.
- Successful Meditation Group Workshop: Really zone up and get in touch with your inner self at this 90-minute session that cost $55 per person and teaches valuable tools and techniques to relieve stress, clear their thoughts and find peace in their lives. This workshop includes a CD set to take home and continue a daily meditation practice.
- Custom Adventures: Red Mountain’s experienced guides can provide personalized hikes, climbs, bike rides, kayak or archaeological adventures for any guest wishing to create an out-of-the-box experience of their own. Guests can choose a location near the resort, or a trip to Zion or Pine Valley Mountain.
Only 30-minutes from St. George Municipal Airport or a two hour drive from Las Vegas McCarran Airport, Red Mountain Resort is perfect for a fall escape. For more information on the spa and last minute savings visit www.redmountainresort.com or call 877-246-4453.