Steven Tyler joined other celebrities and well-known musicians with Mick Fleetwood at the Grand Opening of his new restaurant and entertainment complex on Maui – Fleetwood’s On Front Street.
Thursday, August 23rd was the “official” opening of Fleetwood’s, even though the restaurant and rooftop casbah have been open for several weeks. The four-floor entertainment and dining complex is now one of the “hottest” places on Maui.
It’s located in the historic Lahaina Store at 744 Front Street across from the sea wall. Fleetwood’s On Front Street http://www.fleetwoodsonfrontst.com is located where Planet Hollywood and Lahaina Oyster Bar were once located several years ago. Two levels will highlight the main dining room and the rooftop Moroccan-themed bar, taking over 10,000 square feet of space in just those two floors.
The basement/cellar consists of two bars and a performing stage, and the ground level has a retail store featuring Mick Fleetwood’s Private Cellar wines, which will be paired with entree selections in the main dining room. There are also gourmet food items and Maui-made products in the retail store.
The entire 16,000 square foot entertainment complex consists of four levels, two performance stages, five bars, a main dining room, a VIP private dining room, wine and gourmet food retail store, rooftop casbah, and a recording studio. Mick plans to have both local and nationally-known bands perform at his new restaurant and entertainment complex.
Steven Tyler joined many famous musicians and celebrities to share with Mick Fleetwood’s Grand Opening of his first restaurant and bar. Steven lives on Maui and is a frequent contributor to charity and social events that help raise needed funds on Maui.
Fleetwood’s On Front Street
Historic Lahaina Store Building
744 Front Street
Lahaina, HI 96761
* The Baldwin Museum http://www.lahainarestoration.org/baldwin is within an easy block or two walk from Fleetwood’s.
* Enjoy Front Street and the variety of gift shops, jewelry stores and art galleries, along with Cheeseburger In Paradise http://www.cheeseburgerinparadise.com/lahaina for a drink or quick pupu.
* For a nice dessert after drinks and dining at Fleetwood’s, try Lahaina Fudge Company. http://www.lahainafudgecompany.com at 819 Front Street.
* Park along Lahainaluna Road in one of several pay-by-the-hour parking lots. Fleetwood’s is a short walk from any paid parking lot in Lahaina Town.
* Front Street offers an eclectic variety of gift shops, jewelry stores, art galleries, and established restaurants like Kimo’s http://www.kimosmaui.com and Bubba Gump Shripm Company http://www.bubbagump.com/locations/maui Take time before or after visiting Fleetwood’s to visit the store for local Maui-made products.
* Because parking is difficult in Lahaina Town, park at the Lahaina Cannery Mall http://www.lahainacannery.com and take the bus to Lahaina Town. It’s just $2 each way and it’ll save you the hassle of tight parking.
Take Hwy. 30 to the west side of Maui, and turn toward the ocean on either Papalaua Street or Lahainaluna Road. There is paid parking on both side of Lahainaluna Road. Also, look for a free parallel parking spot along Front Street. Fleetwood’s On Front Street is an easy walk no matter where you park in Lahaina Town.
Maui Visitor Information – http://www.maui-tourist.com
Oahu Visitor Information – http://www.oahu-tourist.com
Lahaina Fudge Company – http://www.lahainafudgecompany.com
Big Island Information – http://www.bigisland-tourist.com
Waikiki Information – http://www.waikiki-tourist.com
Lahaina Information – http://www.lahaina-tourist.com
After 50 Romance – http://www.after50romance.com
Food Polls – http://www.food-polls.com
Travel Polls – http://www.travel-polls.com