In support of Breast Cancer Awareness month this October, many stylish companies are giving back.
Keep an eye out for these companies and products:
- kumi kookoon – kumi kokoon is the leader of luxurious silk bedding and accessories. This October, the company is donating 20% of their online sales of their Anne Koch capsule Braille Collection to Think Pink Rocks. Products included in the 20% donation are decorative pillows, a duvet cover, fitted and flat sheets, a jewelry toll, and loungewear and eye mask. Each product will be embroidered with “I love you” in Braille. The Braille Collection ranges from $27 – $755. Visit www.kumikookoon.com.
- KeratinPerfect – This October KeratinPerfect introduces the Bedazzled Brush. The Bedazzled Brush is a ball-tipped nylon crystal adorned brush. A 20% donation will be made to Think Pink from each sale. The Bedazzled Brush costs $44 and can be purchased at www.keratinperfect.com.
- glō•minerals – To support the cause, glō•minerals is offering their limited edition WildBloom Eye Shadow Trio, a set of three beautiful hues. The eye shadow is formulated with an exclusive blend of antioxidants, including Vitamins A, C, E and Green Tea Extract. A percentage of sales from the eye makeup will be donated to the National Breast Cancer Foundation. The WildBloom Eye Shadow Trio will be sold $30 and can be purchased at salons and spas nationwide, or www.gloprofessional.com.
- OnGossamer – OnGossamer has designed the Cabana Cotton Target collection in support of the cause. This collection offers soft and stylish loungewear such as the Classic Camisole, Hip-bikini and Hip-G available in white, black, and deep blue sea. 100% of proceeds will be donated to Fashion Targets Breast Cancer. The pieces range from $16 – $32 and can be purchased at www.ongossamer.com.
- Jia Collection – In honor of her mother, a breast cancer survivor, designer Jia Li of Jia Collection, is giving back this October with the Claudette reversible pullover. The Claudette can be worn one of two ways, as either a maroon or beige sweater. $60 of the $395 retail price will be donated to The Breast Cancer Research Foundation in October. The Claudette is available at www.jiacollection.com.
Help support Breast Cancer Awareness and give back in style!