Tennessee offers some of the finest golf courses available in the South. Avid golfers from all over United States make annual golf trips to Tennessee due to the natural beauty of the State, convenient days drive from major cities, and high caliber Tennessee golf courses. Four Tennessee golf destinations you should consider are Nashville, Fairfield Glade in Crossville, Sevierville, and Tellico Village. Nashville is known as the Music City, but is home to some great golf near the Cumberland River. Crossville is known as the Golf Capital of Tennessee, with 5 courses at Fairfield Glade and several other high level courses outside of Fairfield Glade. Sevierville is home to some of the most scenic courses in the State, you can hit of high-soaring tee boxes with some of the most unique challenging layouts to be found in the South. Tellico Village has 6 courses in the area with a golf community conveniently located on Tellico Lake. All said there are hundreds of courses across the State making Tennessee one of the most popular places to play just a short days drive from almost all major cities in Eastern United States.
- Golf Getaways: Melia Cuba Golf Cup at Varadero Golf Club
- Labor Day Free Night & Golf Packages at Sandestin Resort in Florida
- Fossil Trace Golf Club: Golf where dinosaurs roamed
- Golf Getaways: The Lakes Golf Club at Ben Eoin in Cape Breton
- In the spirit of charity, Golf Digest’s Matt Ginella walks 100 holes of golf