Tonner Doll company has revealed its The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 1 Bella wedding Barbie, which is now available for reserve at $199.99.
The doll – called “Forever Bella” – is fashioned with the a replica of the Carolina Herrara wedding dress Kristen Stewart donned in the film, along with a similar hairstyle as well.
It is currently available for reserve at Tonner’s website and includes the following specs:
- Face includes hand-painted details
- Fine quality vinyl and hard plastic
- Kristen Stewart head sculpt
- 16″ Tyler bending wrist body
- Cameo skin tone
- Brown painted eyes
- Brown rooted saran hair
- Silver and Blue rhinestone hair decoration with white veil
- White dress with lace applique on sleeves and on the back of the dress,and faux pearl decoration
- White net with lace back of dress with faux pearl dress decoration
- Nude pantyhose
- Gold ring painted on left hand
- Silver ring on right hand
- Bouquet of faux flowers
- White satin shoes with silver glitter decoration
What do you think of the new Bella wedding doll? Better than the Bella wedding Barbie edition?
While pictures aren’t currently available for the “Forever Edward” counterpart, a pre-reserving link for that one is also featured on Tonner’s website.
Some of the company’s other Twilight-themed dolls are currently “archived” but are still available in limited supply on Amazon, including the Twilight “Turn Me Bella” edition, the New Moon “Birthday Bella” edition, the Twilight Edward Cullen doll version, the Twilight Edward Cullen prom edition, Alice Cullen, Jacob Black, James, Victoria, and Jane.
Twilight Examiner: Twitter • Facebook • YouTube • Email