Looking to add romance to your wedding? Try choosing an outdoor venue that contains a water feature. Whether it’s a river, stream, lake, or pond, the sights and sounds of water add an ambiance of romance to any wedding location.
Listed below are five popular wedding venues in the Spokane area that have various kinds of water features on site.
1. Belle Victorian Gardens provides a beautifully romantic setting for weddings and receptions. Its Queen Anne style Victorian home is surrounded by grounds filled with fragrant floral gardens, ponds, and trickling waterfall. The owners, Pam & Larry Terpstra, have been hosting events and special occasions since 2003. Pam has an extensive knowledge of everything weddings, having been involved in the industry since 1976. Three words sum up this venue – a photographers dream!
2. The Spokane Convention Center Roof Deck is a unique venue with panoramic views of Riverfront Park and the Spokane River. This location will ease any fears that a bride may have of inclement weather on her big day, as it provides tasteful white tents to cover the entire terrace. Weddings can begin to blend into one another with nothing to set one apart from the rest, but choosing an interesting setting like the roof deck will definitely leave a lasting impression on your guests of style and elegance.
3. Beacon Hill is one of Spokane’s premier wedding venues and for good reason. Sitting high atop Beacon Hill provides for spectacular views of the city. Not only is the building beautiful, but the grounds are also breathtaking with several different areas to host your event. The ponds, bridges, and waterfalls all provide gorgeous backdrops for any wedding photographer to capture that special moment.
4. Manito Park offers numerous wedding venue locations within 5 different garden settings (the Nishinomiya Tsutakawa Japanese Garden, Duncan Garden, Rose Hill, Lilac Garden and Ferris Perennial Garden). The park is a classic setting and with its many ponds and fountains, you’re sure to find a garden with the romantic sounds of flowing water. However, keep in mind that the gardens can only host the wedding ceremony. Wedding receptions are not permitted in the gardens.
5. Arbor-Gate Heritage Gardens is a special venue that contains all of the charm and elegance you need if looking for a garden wedding in your own backyard. The historic home is beautiful by itself, but when you add the lush green gardens, pool, pond, and gazebo, this location has everything you’ve ever dreamed for your big day.
Please click SUBSCRIBE below to receive free email notifications every time I post an article.