Article Source: Pittsburgh Business Times and Williams Co. Website
About Williams Co.
Williams, including its assets held through Williams Partners L.P. (NYSE: WPZ), is an energy infrastructure company focused on connecting North America’s significant hydrocarbon resource plays to growing markets for natural gas, natural gas liquids (NGLs) and olefins. Williams’ operations span from the deepwater Gulf of Mexico to the Canadian oil sands.
Williams owns and operates midstream gathering and processing assets, and interstate natural gas pipelines. In addition, Williams processes oil sands off-gas and produces olefins for petrochemical feedstocks.
Facts about Williams Co.
- Williams’ headquarters are located in Tulsa, Okla. Other major offices are in Salt Lake City, Houston, the Four Corners Area and our growing presence in Pennsylvania.
- Williams employs approximately 4,200 people
- The company was founded in 1908.
The company plans to add around 110 employees to its Pittsburgh office between now and the first quarter of next year.
Job Openings with Williams Co.
- Informing Job Seekers
- Job Searching Strategies
- See Who’s Hiring
- Free Informing Job Seekers Newsletters – By Location
- Pittsburgh’s Ultimate Career Connection on Facebook
Informing Job Seekers Ebook Straight Talk from a Recruiter: Resume Writing Strategies and Easy To Follow Techniques (Kindle Edition)
- Sony ebook store